2020 Founders Week Connection Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
Oct. 24 is Founders Day, the anniversary of incorporation for the Town of Pike Road! This year, we're celebrating 23 great years as a municipality. We are celebrating all week long with our Founders Week Community Connection Challenge, which has a variety of community-centric tasks, puzzles, and challenges offering everyone opportunities to safely engage in celebrating our hometown’s 23rd birthday and win prizes. From crossword puzzles to hay bale tours, sharing photos saying "thank you's," there is something for everyone!
- Founders Week Connection Challenge - Click here to access the Challenge card, and get started!
- Founders Week Crossword Puzzle
- Founders Week Rebus Puzzle
- Founders Week Mad Lib
- Founders Week Word Search
- Founders Week Double Puzzle Challenge
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Donate Blood on Oct. 22 - Community Blood Drive at Town Hall
- Join the Ag & Stewardship Club for a virtual Herb Workshop on Oct. 23
- Contribute Stories, Photos or Videos to the Veterans Appreciation Digital Library
- Vote for the Hay, Look at Us! People's Choice Award Oct. 22-25
- Vote for the Plein Air Paint Out People's Choice Award beginning Oct. 24
- Share Memories & Meals for the Fall 2020 Community Cookbook
The Town of Pike Road and the Pike Road community have a rich history of agriculture, hospitality, and patriotic spirit, and we are excited for all the future holds as our community continues to grow. Thank you, Pike Road, for all you do to embody the Welcome Home spirit and make the Town of Pike Road such a special place to call home.