Fri, Apr 01|
Town of Pike Road
2022 Spring Cleanup
The Spring Cleanup returns in April 2022! We need YOU to help us pick up litter across the Town of Pike Road. Join us in this annual effort to keep the Town of Pike Road beautiful!
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2022, 8:00 AM – Apr 30, 2022, 5:00 PM
Town of Pike Road, Pike Rd, AL 36064, USA
About the Event
The Spring Cleanup returns in April 2022! We are excited to host this annual beautification initiative in partnership with Alabama People Against a Littered State. The 2022 Cleanup will run throughout the month of April, and we hope you will join us in the fight against litter!
Gather your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, or work alone. All you have to do is choose a location to pick up - we'll supply everything you need to help beautify our community. Is your family, neighborhood, class, organization, or business interested in participating? Let us know! Contact Community Involvement Coordinator Katy Brasfield at email@example.com register or to learn more. You can also call 334.272.9883.
How to Participate:
- Connect with Community Involvement Coordinator Katy Brasfield so that we can prepare the right number of kits and the roadway/area you have in mind so that we can prepare a recognition sign! You can also provide this information at sign-in when you pick up your kit.
- Supply kits and walk-in registration are available for pickup on weekdays in April (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) at Town Hall (9575 Vaughn Rd) and Founders Station (4902 Pike Rd).
- Pick up your area, and drop off your trash collections at Town Hall or Founders Station for us to dispose of. If you pick up more than one area, or if you pick up a different area than you planned, feel encouraged to let us know so that we can recognize your team with a sign in the appropriate location(s).
- Tip: Wear bright colors on your pickup day so you are more easily visible to drivers.
- Bonus Points: Share photos of your pickup crew with us on social media by using #mypikeroad and tagging @townofpikeroad! Or, email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.